Thursday, March 22, 2012

Personal Note 1

Over the past few weeks I've dealt with passing the information on to my side of the family.  My brother, who already knew, came to help me when I told my parents.  I told my dad first in private, and then told my mom later that night.  There were lots of tears, fear, misunderstanding, sadness, and anger.  I went back to their house for a week the following week and, having bought them a tablet and setting them up on the wireless internet my sister had arranged, schooled them on skype.  We did many, many drills.  It will take a while, but they'll get the operations down.  Since that weekend I've called them on skype and they've called me quite often.  I'm pretty sure that seeing the skype in action is helping them along.

No comments:

Post a Comment