Tuesday, May 1, 2012

RPGs in Perth

As we are avid gamers we have been wondering what game stores / groups we might be able to find in Perth and how to get into contact with them.  I've been searching around; as a university town Perth would surely have some sort of gamers' union or game shops where you can find bulletin boards.

I came across http://www.meetup.com/PerthRPG/ off http://tabletopmanifesto.blogspot.com/ and signed up.  Hopefully it will work out for us.  I'd like it if we could find some relaxed gamers who've been around a while.  I'm always willing to take in new players or play with players with little experience but need to do so on a controlled, hopefully one-at-a-time so we can mentor pace.

If anyone heading to Perth wants info about Perth RPG groups, sign up on the forum.  When you get there, look us up.

I hear there is a good Quality Comics store at 872 Hay Street.  You can see their site here.  It will redirect you to their Facebook here.

I also read of a store Tactics where you can get good RPG materials.  I can't find any real info about it yet but will look it up when I get there and give an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment